Currently available positions (9)
- Assistant director, School Products and Technologies Services Branch, 1 permanent position, contest # 625-831 (2)
- Operations Technician, Realization of Software Solutions Branch, 1 permanent position, contest # 272-842
- Class I Developer, Realization of Software Solutions Branch, 2 permanent positions (Rimouski), contest # 130-841
- Class I Developer, Realization of Software Solutions Branch, 1 permanent position, contest #130-840
- Class III Developer, Realization of Software Solutions Branch, 2 permanent positions, contest #280-839
- Human Resources Advisor, Human Resources, Finance and Administration Branch, 1 permanent position, contest #100-845
- Software Development Practice Advisor (ALM), Realization of Software Solutions Branch, 1 permanent position, contest #130-843
Founded in 1985, GRICS counts today 324 employees and features highly-trained specialists and technicians whose mission is to develop, install and support management applications and networks.
GRICS also provides a rich array of services in telecommunications, training, professional development and online support.
We are proud to offer the largest concentration of Information Technology specialists and consultants in the field of education in North America.
You may submit your Résumé:
By Email: email@example.com
By Fax: (514) 251-3920
By regular mail:
Human Resources and Finances
5100, Sherbrooke Street East
3rd Floor, Suite 300
Thank you for indicating which position you are applying for when sending your Résumé. Most frequently, we are seeking out for people who are competent in the following positions:
- Computer analyst
- Specialist in educational sciences
- Computer technician (networks, security, technical processing of applications)
- Call center technician (functional processing of applications)
- Administrative support (Secretary, Office clerk, Administrative technician)
All résumés will be studied as per available opportunities within the company.
GRICS respects equality of employment.
Please acknowledge that all interviews are held in French for GRICS' work environment is primarily French.